Sunday, September 18, 2011

Caleb Saulo Kent Lake Falcon Football Bio

 
His full name is Caleb Siaki Saulo but most of his friends call him 'C'. As a young child playing football in his Junior Football days Caleb says, “I’d never have thought I’d be playing Quarterback and Linebacker this very day.”  Caleb’s been involved with the Kentlake football program for two years and says “So far I’ve enjoyed every second of it, besides conditioning.  His plans after highschool are to continue taking his football dream to the next level, eventually becoming a college football coach.  His backup plan is to become involved with Law enforcement.  After graduation Caleb plans to attend college, and earn a Criminal Justice degree.  Caleb adds, “When I get older I plan on having a family of my own! This might sound crazy but I want eleven kids, hopefully all boys, it would be like having my own little football squad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment